WHAT WE DO
- Our medical tourism professional begins the process by assessing your enquiry to travel abroad for medical treatment.
- Our professional will then ask you a few qualifying questions, request that you sign a consent form and then create your file.
- Our internal doctor then consults with you and the referring doctor responsible for your most recent medical diagnosis.
- Our professional confirms your diagnosis with you and then proceeds to propose a suitable doctor, surgeon, medical facility and destination.
- Once you have approved the proposed medical facility, our professional will quote you on the best option available for medical treatment, flights, accommodation, recuperation, rehabilitation and related tourism services.
- You will then be required to make a payment of the amount required for your medical trip.
- The final step involves the timeous, courteous, legal, ethical, helpful, precise and compliant implementation of all the factors related to your medical trip.